Friday, February 27, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up (1)

Weekly Wrap-Up is a weekly post that discusses what I read, what I hope to read in the next week, and possibly other book-ish things.
 
Read This Week:
1. Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush, Hush #4) (This is a re-read for me.)
2. Miracle - Elizabeth Scott
3. Vendetta - Catherine Doyle
4. Willow - Julia Hoban (Also a re-read.)
 
I also read the normal textbooks: two history textbooks, my calculus book, and my inclusive teaching textbook. 
 
What I Hope to Read Next Week:
 
I started to read Fault Line by Christa Desir last night, and I hope to finish this one.  I also hope to read one to two more books, though I don't know what they will be yet!   
 
In Other News:
 
I went to Barnes and Noble on Monday and spent the rest of my Christmas gift cards.  I got two new books, and four ones that I had read before, but did not own because I had an ARC of them. I got:
1. Vendetta - Catherine Doyle
2. Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
3. Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
4. Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles
5. Willow - Julia Hoban
6. Hate List - Jennifer Brown


What did you read this week?

Anna

2 comments:

di said...

I actually read Red Queen this week and really enjoyed it! Best YA I've read in awhile.

I've also been rereading the Others series by Anne Bishop.

Anna said...

Ooh, this so just bumped up Red Queen on my reading list. I have not heard of the Others series. I will have to look it up.