Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Today I am waiting on.... The Heir by Keira Cass.

Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won Prince Maxon’s heart. Now the time has come for Princess Eadlyn to hold a Selection of her own. Eadlyn doesn’t expect her Selection to be anything like her parents’ fairy-tale love story. But as the competition begins, she may discover that finding her own happily ever after isn’t as impossible as she always thought.

Summary from Goodreads.
 

I can't wait to read this book!  I read the first three Selection books last summer in just a couple of days, and this seems like it will be a great addition to the series.  Once it gets closer to the release date, I will definitely be pre-ordering this!


 The Heir will be released on May 5!

 What are you waiting on today?

Anna  

1 comment:

CraftyOtakuReader said...

SO many people are looking forward to this book. The series must be pretty good then. I'll have to check it out. I hope you enjoy the book!

My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-work-in-progress.html