Saturday, March 7, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up (2)

Weekly Wrap Up is a post in which I tell you what I read the past week, what was posted on the blog, and what I hope to read in the next week.  Some of these will be blog posts, and others will (hopefully) be vlogs!


What I Read This Week:


1. Fault Line by C. Desir


And of course, I read my two history textbooks, my Inclusive Teaching textbook, and my Calculus textbook!

I had a really hard time with Fault Line at the beginning.  I had set it aside for a while because I didn't know whether I wanted to finish it or keep going.  Once I got to around page 60, it got a little better and I finished it really quick yesterday.


What I'm Reading Now:
 
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


What I Hope To Read Next Week:
 
I hope to finish Red Queen and read at least one other book next week.  I am taking classes at two different colleges this semester, and one of them is on spring break next week, so I will have a little extra time on my hands!


How was your week?  Did you read anything good?  What are you reading now?



Anna

No comments: